Our Pastoral Team
Our Pastoral Team was established in Summer 2023.
A Pastoral Team’s role is to help, support and advise parents and carers who have worries or concerns about their child. Our team here at Coppice Farm works closely with children across school and as well as supporting their parents and carers.
Our Pastoral Team can offer support in a range of situations, such as:
- advice and support with your child’s behaviour at home or at school.- advice and support about your child’s punctuality and attendance.
- other concerns you may have relating to your child that you would like support with.
- concerns about any child’s welfare.
- support you to talk to your child’s teacher or to the school about any concerns or queries you may have.
- help you to access information about difficulties you may be experiencing such as money worries, relationships, health etc
- offering group work and one to one sessions with children in school.
- assistance with form filling.
Every term, we will be holding a Pastoral Coffee & Chat Drop in session which is open for all parents and carers to come along and have a chat with a member of the team.
Look out for dates and times on our upcoming events and Class Dojo page.
Mrs Quarless-McGee is our Senior Designated Safeguarding Lead and works closely with all members of our Pastoral team, supporting staff, pupils and parents in our school community.
Our school SENCO, Mrs Davies, is on hand to support and offer advice and guidance about Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Please see our SEND page for more information.
MENTAL HEALTH LEAD
Mr Grady is our Mental Health Lead and is here to support with all concerns, questions and advice, supporting children and parents across school.
Mrs Jefferson is our Pupil Premium teacher and she works with children across school throughout the year, supporting them in academic, well-being and emotional areas.
Please see our Pupil Premium page for more information and to find how how you can find out if your child is eligible for PP support.
Mr Grady - ELSA Lead
Miss Wear - ELSA Support
We are delighted to have expanded our ELSA support this year and Mr Grady and Miss Wear will be working with even more children across school, helping them to understand their emotions and feelings.
See our ELSA page for more information about this amazing area of pupil support.
Supported by our SENCO, Mrs Antcliffe is our in-school dyslexia support. She is on hand to discuss any concerns you may have about your child and is also able to complete in-school assessments.